These are small general purpose power switching relay.
The standard models include models that are compliant with the UL, CSA, and SEV safety standards and with the Electrical Appliances and Material Safety Act.
• Equipped with an arc barrier for arc interruption.
• Withstand voltages up to 2,000 V.
• New built-in diode and built-in CR circuit models have joined the series.
• The lineup also includes models that are compliant with the LR and VDE safety standards.
• Single-pole and double-pole models have AC4 ratings and DC2 ratings (operating coil ratings: 100/110 VAC, 110/120 VAC, 200/220 VAC, 220/240 VAC, and 100/ 110 VDC).
These Single-contact Relays are for power switching applications. These are not suitable for switching minute loads of 100 mA or less, such as signals.
There are no reviews yet.